Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Fiesta red Bass *SOLD*

4 candles

Howdy, I have decided that as nice as they are, Precision basses are just not my bag. So I'm selling this one

for any fans of Pino palladino, this is an alternative to paying £2.5k, a decent replica. Mexican classic 50's body(2007), Made of alder extremely lightweight, fiesta red in colour, an abrasion on the bottom corner(shown in picture)

Fitted with a1989 japaneese rosewood neck, ultra smoothe and fast to play complete with wilkinson vintage style tuning keys. Neck and body fit together like hand and glove.

Custom wound wizzard area 51 pickup fitted for a otally amazing sound. Pickguard cover is a genuine 1973 tortoice shell colour however it has an additional hole where active electrics were fitted at some point.

[attachment=36410:fender_p...sses_001.jpg]
[attachment=36411:fender_p...sses_002.jpg]

[attachment=36412:fender_p...sses_003.jpg]
[attachment=36413:fender_p...sses_004.jpg]
[attachment=36414:fender_p...sses_005.jpg]
[attachment=36416:fender_p...sses_006.jpg]
[attachment=36417:fender_p...sses_007.jpg]

Collection from birmingham welcome

regards

Mark

Edited by 4 candles

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='655330' date='Nov 15 2009, 06:16 PM']The bottom two pics appear to be a different P-bass!?[/quote]

Well spotted young man, I may get the hang of computers one day!!! these photo's are of another p bass that i will be selling in a couple of days. As i mentioned, i just cannot get the hang of leo's classic instrument