Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Proline V with case £525 SOLD

P-T-P

1996 Warwick Corvette Proline V

[attachment=38284:warwick_01.jpg][attachment=38285:warwick_02.jpg][attachment=38286:warwick_03.jpg]
[attachment=38291:warwick_04.jpg][attachment=38292:warwick_05.jpg][attachment=38289:warwick_06.jpg]
[attachment=38290:warwick_07.jpg]

This one's a beauty and the most comfortable Warwick 5 string I've ever played. Really beautiful tone that cuts through amazingly in the mix and has a huge tonal sweep, making it extremely versatile.

Body wood is flamed maple with burgundy oil finish which has been regularly waxed and has a lovely shine to it.

Neck is also flamed maple which, IMHO, is significantly better than the current spec for this bass which features the ovangkol neck. It is slim and fast and lovely and is capped with a beautifully grained wenge fingerboard. The nut is the brass, just-a-nut type which basically means you can individually adjust the height of the strings at the nut as well as at the bridge.

The bass comes with a Bass Centre hard shell case.

Really want to sell this to help fund another purchase so now willing to let it go for £525 posted which is an absolute steal.

PM me or drop a line to pete at peteward dot co dot uk

Edited by P-T-P

bump

Willing to trade both basses for something nice.

Price drop on Lakland to £550.

Warwick down to £650 and very much open to cash offers as would like to turn this into something different.

FYI a natural one of these with later ovangkol neck sold recently for £770 and a fretless one on eBay went for £675 recently so £650 is already a pretty decent price and as I say, I'm open to offers.

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Trade/Part-ex options clarified...

Trade/Part-Ex for basses:

Fender US Jazz or Precision 4/5 ideally from the current line of models and with a maple board for preference
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender Jap J/P especially in cool colours
Lakland DJ or JO 4/5
MusicMan StingRay 5 (four string maybe)
Warwick Streamer Stage I
Epiphone Allen Woody RumbleKat
Italia Basses
Yamaha TRB6 of some kind
Ibanez BTB6 of some kind

Trade/Part-Ex for Amps - Small light powerful amp head of the MarkBass,, TecAmp, Aguilar AG500 kind.

Edited by P-T-P

interested in this bass, sent you a pm, hope you can answer soon.

[quote name='P-T-P' post='673999' date='Dec 4 2009, 10:47 AM']bump

Trade/Part-ex options clarified...

Trade/Part-Ex for basses:

Fender US Jazz or Precision 4/5 ideally from the current line of models and with a maple board for preference
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender Jap J/P especially in cool colours
Lakland DJ or JO 4/5
MusicMan StingRay 5 (four string maybe)
Warwick Streamer Stage I
Epiphone Allen Woody RumbleKat
Italia Basses
Yamaha TRB6 of some kind
Ibanez BTB6 of some kind

Trade/Part-Ex for Amps - Small light powerful amp head of the MarkBass,, TecAmp, Aguilar AG500 kind.[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...