Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Now sold....

carlsim

G&L Tribute L-2500 series 5 string bass... pretty much in as new condition....

Bought from Detune Jazz on BC as new and only done a few gigs... having a bit of a clear out to make room for some new purchases (already made unfortunately!!)

A lovely bass with a huge range of both active and passive tones - smooth jazzy tone to a stingray with oomph...

No case im afraid although i could muster a basic gig bag to throw in with the bass... not much else to say im afraid, feel free to ask any questions.
People who own these basses all comment on how good they are for the money, kicks mexican fenders well into touch!

A firm £350 for this please - will now look at offers!... no trades although if anyone has a Schroeder 1212L i could look at a deal with cash your way...

Postage - i can post but would prefer collection as i dont have a hard case for it... Great Yarmouth area. Postage will be £20 with extra insurance via courier.

Edited by carlsim

[quote name='pete.young' post='654024' date='Nov 13 2009, 08:52 PM']Actually this is a lot less than half the price of a new one - according to the review in last months Bass Guitard Magazine the list price is now £899, and who am I to disagree. I'm gradually learning to love mine, and it doesn't look as nice as this one.[/quote]

I've got a bl**dy Overwater but every time I take my Tribute out (because its worked its way to the front of the heap) it's a case of "Oooh! Like this". They really are VERY good.

thanks for the positive comments guys.... hopefully someone will read them!!!

Regards

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='654029' date='Nov 13 2009, 09:00 PM']I've got a bl**dy Overwater but every time I take my Tribute out (because its worked its way to the front of the heap) it's a case of "Oooh! Like this". They really are VERY good.[/quote]