Why become a member? ×

Markbass + Barefaced

Dropzone

[quote name='Dropzone' post='652723' date='Nov 12 2009, 03:46 PM']Will definately have to try one out. I am not sure when I will next be over at Brighton way. Is it possible to collect during working hours as I am sure I could find something I need to do over that way as I work for WSCC ;-)[/quote]

Sure, send me an email and I'll give you my contact details.

Alex

[quote name='Dropzone' post='652723' date='Nov 12 2009, 03:46 PM']Will definately have to try one out. I am not sure when I will next be over at Brighton way. Is it possible to collect during working hours as I am sure I could find something I need to do over that way as I work for WSCC ;-)

Thanks

Mike[/quote]
Hi Mike
if it helps I live in Farlington near Havant and guess what I use a compact if your playing over this way at all I would be quite happy to bring it along and let you try it out gives me an excuse to go out for a beer.

John

[quote name='Dropzone' post='653357' date='Nov 13 2009, 09:13 AM']Hi John

We regularly play at the Admiral Drake in Portsmouth. Would you be averse to me testing it out at a gig situation? I promise to be gentle ;-)

Thanks

Mike[/quote]
know the Drake well used to play there a lot some years back. I'm more than happy to let you try it out at a gig not much point in trying it anywhere else really I could even bring along my little tecamp puma 350 if you wanted to hear the compact driven by another amp. Could bring the Eden but its so damn heavy.
let me know when your playing and I'll book you in ( like my social calender is that full :) )
john

Edited by Captain Rumble