Why become a member? ×

Hi everyone
Having one of those cleary out moments and finding stuff ive bought and never used, i found 2 markbass mark stands that i bought after a wacky idea i had of having my two accugroove cabs either side of me but angled up, unfortunately the theatre pitts just arent that big so ive only ever used one a couple of times, i might s still use one of these so im selling just the 1, its very solid and folds up flat to put in your gigbag, it has velcro on it which attaches to any carpeted cabs ( prob no good for aguilar owners) and it designed to angle up small cabs like 1x10, 1x12 etc, and works great, these cost me £28 + delivery and ive barely used them, the cheapest ive seen is £25 so how does £15 delivered sound, giz a PM if you fancy it - lee :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' post='651143' date='Nov 10 2009, 10:51 PM']Hi everyone
Having one of those cleary out moments and finding stuff ive bought and never used, i found 2 markbass mark stands that i bought after a wacky idea i had of having my two accugroove cabs either side of me but angled up, unfortunately the theatre pitts just arent that big so ive only ever used one a couple of times, i might s still use one of these so im selling just the 1, its very solid and folds up flat to put in your gigbag, it has velcro on it which attaches to any carpeted cabs ( prob no good for aguilar owners) and it designed to angle up small cabs like 1x10, 1x12 etc, and works great, these cost me £28 + delivery and ive barely used them, the cheapest ive seen is £25 so how does £15 delivered sound, giz a PM if you fancy it - lee :)[/quote]

Hi Lee
I'll have it, can you PM me payment details.
Cheers
Chris