Warwick Streamer $$ 4-string
Natural Oil,
Swamp Ash Neck
Chrome Machine Heads
2 piece Bridge
Fretted Wenge

Serial No. D 143932 08

I purchased this bass in February 2009 from GAK.co.uk for £1199

It was purchased for recording purposes has been gigged. It is in very good condition with a few minor knocks nothing major and has been treated like a baby. I have had the bass set up with a little higher action that usual as thats how I like to play although I know most people would want it lowered I perfer the feel but easily changed to the players needs. Sounds beautiful and the tone variation is incredible ideal bass for most styles of music. It has recently been set up with full new jack input fitted also.

I am looking to trade for a 5 string warwick or 5 string Musicman. Am willing to sell at reasonable price but really need another bass. It also comes with a hard case as well.

[quote name='Shannon' post='648727' date='Nov 8 2009, 01:03 PM']YeaH Could be although just put the details that came with the Warwick pack.[/quote]

The Streamer $$ has always been swamp ash body with three piece maple neck, as far as I know.

Very nice - as per a previous post, its a pity you're not looking for a trade for a four string. I'd have been tempted to offer my Stingray!

[quote name='filter' post='652144' date='Nov 12 2009, 12:07 AM']Hi there,
If you still have it, I have a Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5 strings in perfect condition apart from two scratches behind the body.
Serial number is G 078270 00.
Let me know if you are interested.
Olivier[/quote]

Hey mate

Thanks alot thats a great look bass you have and would be very tempted its just im not sure it would suit the style of music we play in my band

Hi,

I got your point for sure it works really well for funk and jazz, also cuts through really well for rock, more so than most basses due to its warwick growl. The action is nice and low, and it sounds awesome. I played NIN, RHCP, AIC, Incubus on my small amp which as a nice built in compressor through effects such as bass balls and it's just great.
Just so you know.
If you live in the London area, we can meet to listen to each other's bass !

Thanks for your honesty and reply,

Olivier