Why become a member? ×

Hartke 4x10 XL Cabinet

spacecowboy

Hey Guys,

I have managed to get my hands on a markbass cabinet to match my head and i will be using that to gig, practice, and play in the studio with, so i don't want my Hartke cabinets just sat at home collecting dust. They're in fantastic condition approximately 7 Months old.

The 4x10XL is a 8ohm, 400 Watts, two input cab, very loud, very clear, huge punch. £130 Collected. Postage £25.
[s]
The 2x10 2.5XL is a 80hm, 200 Watt, two input cab, with tweeter for extra mid range bump.[/s] SOLD
[s]
Im looking for £320 £300 for the pair. Can split. [/s]
[s]
Postage will be about £25 per cabinet so £50 postage for both. [/s]

Any questions please ask.

----------------------------------------------

[b]Official Spiel for the cabinets here: [/b]
[i]
4x10XL

rofessionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design along with its high-quality aluminum cone drivers. These cabinets produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass.

The 410XL features a twin chamber, dual-ported design. Housed in the cab are four 10-inch proprietary low frequency drivers that employ large voice coils, impregnated fabric surrounds and convex dust covers, all mounted in a heavy-duty steel frame. And with 400 watts of available power handling and a frequency response of 30 Hz to 5 kHz, this cabinet ensures professional performance and remarkable tone for any style of playing.

Built for the road, the 410XL uses heavy-duty plywood construction and is covered in rugged carpet. Additionally, a recessed jack plate and ergonomic metal handles make transporting this cab no sweat. With strength to endure and tone to amaze, the 410XL ensures a performance that will make mouths drop.

Dual-Chamber, Dual-Ported Cabinet
Four Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
Power Handling: 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Frequency Response: 30 Hz To 5 kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1 W/1 M
Voice Coil: 1.5"
Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
Parallel 1/4" Inputs
Dimensions: 24"(H) X 24"(W) X 15"(D)
Weight: 88 lb. [/i]

[i]2x10 2.5XL

Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.

A great full-range cabinet on its own or a perfect add-on for your 4x10. A unique ported cabinet design with two custom 10" drivers and a 5" high frequency unit. Handles up to 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 35 Hz to 12 kHz.

"Expanded-Design" Tuned, Ported Cabinet
Custom Hartke 5" Aluminum-Cone High-Frequency Driver
Two Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Frequency Response: 35 Hz To 12 kHz
Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 M
Voice Coil: 1.5"
Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
1/4" Input
Dimensions: 18"(H) X 24"(W) X 18"(D)
Weight: 66 lb. [/i]

Edited by spacecowboy

• 2 weeks later...

Just Bumping this as the 2x10 Sold this weekend to Greg, *4 strings* and i'm still looking to shift the 4x10, its on provisional Hold for *Without Risk Bass* who may be collecting it this Saturday, but if he can't hold to the sale, i do want it sold. The Cabinet is currently based in Portsmouth if you want to collect.

Cheers.