Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BillPhreets

nickcarey

• 4 months later...

Just recieved my BDI and DOD through the post from billphreets. Came quick, only paid for it on sunday, great price too! Great bloke to deal with

Upon further playing with the BDI21 pedal, Ive noticed that there is a fault with the drive knob on the pedal. I dont know whether billphreets was aware of this or not, or if the fault has occured in the delivery process but little disappointed. Suppose Ive heard about the quality of behringer gear before so maybe I should have been prepared.

Edited by dumelow

• 1 month later...

Daryl recently bought a malekko b:assmaster from me. From start to finish it was a superb deal - always kept me updated via PM, paid the minute he could, and let me know exactly when it arrived.

Simply an awesome guy to do business with. :)

Dave

Edited by Roady

• 3 months later...

Recently bought an Electro Harmonix POG from Daryl. Well packed and quickly posted. Very simple and straightforward transaction. Excellent comms and he also gave me some useful tips about where and how to use it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...