Why become a member? ×

FS: Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe SOLD

guybrush threepwood

We all know what the BDDI does, however this version is a particularly useful incarnation, as you can store sounds for 2 basses (3 for each channel). Really useful for using 2 basses at a gig, (different outputs balanced to the same volume, extra eq, switching without having to unplug, etc.) Or, if you only use one bass, you can have 6 sounds stored in two banks.

100% analog signal path, great sound. Has the fabled parallel out that was missing from the standard programmable unit! Also has an effects loop, which is programmable - great for those non-true-bypass, tone eating pedals!

I bought this about a year ago for £250, and it really is in great shape, pretty much as new condition, in the original box. Unfortunately I can't find the manual, but I'll keep looking. If I fail, it can be downloaded as a PDF [url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/support/index.html"]here[/url]

I'm only selling as I sold my EDB for which this unit was intended, and I'm not big into effects, so I don't like to use loads of different sounds on stage.

Looking for £180 including UK delivery.

[attachment=42828:IMG_0177.jpg]
[attachment=42830:IMG_0179.JPG]
[attachment=42829:IMG_0178.jpg]
[attachment=42832:IMG_0181.JPG]
[attachment=42831:IMG_0180.JPG]

EDIT for pictures

Edited by guybrush threepwood

• 3 months later...

I got one of these bad boys and they're the monkeys chuff, probably the one "effect" I'd never dream of selling, even if I didn't use it.
Having 6 available tones is amazing, thats every tone I've needed for a 3 hour covers gig all done and dusted.

Best of luck mate. :)