Why become a member? ×

Steinberger Spirit

Stan_da_man

Up for sale is my Steinberger Spirit with Synapse Hook (also known as Steinberger XT-2). The Synapse Hook is a great feature has this vastly improves the balance of the bass when sitting - the bass is also very light so no more bad backs during practice!

Specs:
Number of Strings: 4
Body Wing Material: Maple
Neck Material: 3-piece Hard Maple
Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 14"
Scale Length: 34"
Frets: 24
Neck Width at Zero Fret: 1.50"
Pickups (passive): Bridge - EMG Select Humbucker
Neck - EMG Select Humbucker
Controls: 1 - Neck Pickup Volume
1 - Bridge Pickup Volume
1 - Master Tone
Bridge: Patented Steinberger Bass Bridge with direct-pull 40:1 fine tuners
Tuning System: Patented, Steinberger Double-Ball System

I am looking for £200 ONO. Has said earlier, the bass is in excellent condition and comes with a Steinberger gig bag. You can pick up from Coventry or the bass can be delivered for £20.

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Stan_da_man

BUMP!! I just bought the Tokai Hardpuncher off Tom recently and its came in Mint Condition AND Fantastically Packaged - took me a good thirty minutes to get it out haha. I would highly recommend buying up the remaining two basses with confidence!! I've had prior experience with several corts and wish I still had one in my collection, no doubt that ones of the same quality.

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='646253' date='Nov 5 2009, 02:32 PM']BUMP!! I just bought the Tokai Hardpuncher off Tom recently and its came in Mint Condition AND Fantastically Packaged - took me a good thirty minutes to get it out haha. I would highly recommend buying up the remaining two basses with confidence!! I've had prior experience with several corts and wish I still had one in my collection, no doubt that ones of the same quality.[/quote]
Thanks for the kind words. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

[quote name='Stan_da_man' post='639099' date='Oct 28 2009, 03:30 PM']Up for sale is my Steinberger Spirit with Synapse Hook (also known as Steinberger XT-2). The Synapse Hook is a great feature has this vastly improves the balance of the bass when sitting - the bass is also very light so no more bad backs during practice!

Specs:
Number of Strings: 4
Body Wing Material: Maple
Neck Material: 3-piece Hard Maple
Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 14"
Scale Length: 34"
Frets: 24
Neck Width at Zero Fret: 1.50"
Pickups (passive): Bridge - EMG Select Humbucker
Neck - EMG Select Humbucker
Controls: 1 - Neck Pickup Volume
1 - Bridge Pickup Volume
1 - Master Tone
Bridge: Patented Steinberger Bass Bridge with direct-pull 40:1 fine tuners
Tuning System: Patented, Steinberger Double-Ball System

I am looking for £200 ONO. Has said earlier, the bass is in excellent condition and comes with a Steinberger gig bag. You can pick up from Coventry or the bass can be delivered for £20.

Cheers,

Tom[/quote]
Do you still have this bass for sale contact douglasd on 01236 608883 have cash waiting if you have