Why become a member? ×

TC RH450

krispn

*THE HEAD HAS NOW SOLD*

Thanks for looking

Up again due to the forces of nature, rail works and geography!

Reason for sale is Im trying to unload a few pieces of gear to get one killer bit of kit. If this don't sell for the asking price I'm quite content to keep it - not gonna sell for a crazy price then spend the next 2 yr talking about the one that got away and regretting it. Hands up if you have ever done that before? :)

RH 450 - All the good things you have heard are true and this head delivers on power, performance and versatility. Sound guy at a gig the other night was floored as my sound check took about 30 seconds (he was using the built in DI along with my stage cab) "Lets hear some bass" he said. I played a little, he said "Damn! Sounds great can we get some guitar next?" Literally 30 seconds!

Check out the TC website and Harmony Central reviews. Plenty

Asking £600 ovno. Perfect condition and Im willing to ship in the UK (p+p will be included in the asking price)

I'd be happiest with a face to face meet + demo and I'll happily oblige in Edinburgh but will be unable to travel. Tried that, didn't work out and it just resulted in two frustrated individuals hence the re-list.

Thanks for looking and pic's included. Its roughly the size of a laptop only about twice as thick

Please PM your interest

Edited by krispn