Why become a member? ×

MARKBASS GEAR

alansanderson

Hey guys, I've got my Markbass rig up for grabs here. Special Edition Little Mark 2 head, traveller 102P cab. I'm including the fitted flight case for the head shown in the pictures, the speakon lead and the power lead, naturally =)
I'm not going to include a description of this gear here. You play bass, you know what these are.
Neither item has been gigged. They have had bedroom use only and the head has had some studio use. The head is in absolutely immaculate, as new condition and was made in September 2008.
The Cab is also immaculate, and has some scuffs and marks on the corner protectors ONLY. As I said, I have never gigged these so the volume has not been about 3. I bought them from new last year to have a spare/portable rig, but I just can't justify keeping them as I have a full EA rig, and I don't need this kind of power or quality in my practice amp; my Peavey Microbass is more than good enough.
Anyways, enough of the waffle, here's the low down.

£380 for the head, case and leads, £390 delivered.
£375 for the cab. Prefer collection here, delivery negotiable.
£750 delivered the lot.

Cheers
Al

Edited by alansanderson

[quote name='absentmindeduk' post='630190' date='Oct 19 2009, 11:18 AM']Hi, I'd be interested in the 102P cab.
I don't have £375 in cash though. :)

I have a US Made Ampeg SVT 410HE if a swap would be of interest?[/quote]

Sorry mate, I need the cash on this one.
The only thing I'd be interested in a part-ex with is a Phil Jones Briefcase.
Cheers
Al