Why become a member? ×

Feeler - Warwick Nirvana $$ 5 String -FS/FT WHY?

Good evening one and all!!

Okay - I know Feeler threads can p1ss people off a bit - but I'm trying to decide what to do and this may just help swing it!!

I have Warwick Corvette $$ Nirvana Black 5 string - cracking example in excellent condition...however i'm not really using the B ..... already got a Geddy Lee Jazz which I love to bits, but could be persuaded to trade/swap the $$ for a maple neck Precision, Stingray????......what have you?????!!!

PM me if you might be interested....lets hear what you've got peeps!

I thank you and Goodnight!

Ok - I know it needed pics!!! Please see attached - If anyone wants any other / more images of the bass, PM me and I'll do my best!

Edited by the hand of john curley

[quote name='the hand of john curley' post='629643' date='Oct 18 2009, 05:57 PM']Good evening one and all!!

Okay - I know Feeler threads can p1ss people off a bit - but I'm trying to decide what to do and this may just help swing it!!

I have Warwick Corvette $$ Nirvana Black 5 string - cracking example in excellent condition...however i'm not really using the B ..... already got a Geddy Lee Jazz which I love to bits, but could be persuaded to trade/swap the $$ for a maple neck Precision, Stingray????......what have you?????!!!

PM me if you might be interested....lets hear what you've got peeps!

I thank you and Goodnight![/quote]

It only exists in your imagination until there are pictures :)