Why become a member? ×

Ampeg full bass stack

howieee

I am relisting this as i have a massive gas for valves! Its an absolute beast!! here are the specs...

Ampeg B2-RE 450 watt head
Ampeg SVT 115E cab

all in perfect working order!!!!

Ampeg B2RE amplifier, packs serious punch in a compact 2U size. Superb, prestine conditon!! This rig will come with 4U suspension mounted flight case worth £100. And the speaker is a top of the range ampeg speaker. it has jack AND speakon inputs. The speaker has some wear and tear but is other wise in great condition and sounds great!

Feel free to ask any questions.

this setup cost me £1800 brand new, (with an svt 410) just over a year and a half ago. I am NOT selling the 410. Although if some would like to trade their 4ohm one for my 8ohm one plus a bit of cash? :)

Im willing to let this little lot go for £700

If you want to trade..... Im after a valve amp. I Will consider anything.

Edited by howieee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='howieee' post='655583' date='Nov 15 2009, 11:39 PM']hey dude. im hoping to shift it all in one go. and the price for speaker cant realy move im affraid mate. sorry! if theres nothign on my rig over the next week its going on ebay! thankyou for the fofer tho mate![/quote]

Yo! No worries, I've got an SVT and on the lookout for a 4x10 to replace my 1x15, feel free to hit me up if it doesn't shift on evilbay.