Why become a member? ×

Sold

KennysFord

Hey folks.
Here's my Fernandes APB-4 or APB-90 fer sale.
I bought this one last year of BC and to be honest it's sat or should i say hung around for most of that time without getting used.
It's an Ash body and 3 piece Maple neck and Maple board,there's also some rather fetching flaming in the wood on the back of the neck.The neck is very slim indeed,I guess i'd compare it to the Ibanez SR's or thereabouts,zero issues,zero fret wear,truss rod works etc etc.
It's an active Bass and as you can see it's a P/J.I fiited an artec 3 band eq almost straight away after i got it,so it's Volume,Blend,Bass,Middle and Treble on the buttons.The Bridge and Tuners are Gotoh and the bridge is also a quick change jobbie.
It's very versatile tonewise, a great player and not a bad looker too if i may say so.Easy 9 out of 10 condition wise and they get very good reviews over at Harmony Central.
Thanks for looking. :)

Edited by kennyrodg

Cheers Al,
You're a top bloke mate. :rolleyes:
Since my Crate amp gave up the ghost I need another 4 ohm cab to use with the Yamaha amp I got of Pete.Nick Carey is saving me his Warwick 410 for me but I'm a tad short on the old pound notes is all.ATM i'm still using my other Hartke 410 but as it's an 8 ohmer my 210 is getting most of the juice so not ideal.
I'll keep that in mind though Al and your a gent fer it.
PS,first gig for the soul band...Fri 27th November @The Rams Head,Longton.
Pete. :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rayman' post='648654' date='Nov 8 2009, 11:36 AM']I have an APB-5 as my backup, and honestly, I've been using it more than the Kinal of late. Absolutely stonking basses these.[/quote]

I had one too a couple of years back and they are fantastic.

really solid, feels great to play, proper round 'bass' tone. beautiful - and yes, I have regretted letting it go ever since, just couldn't justify having a 5 string and a 6 string, and the latter is more useful to me.

hope this sells soon, someone will get a bargain!

• 3 weeks later...

A recent bout of "P" gas means the Fernandes will really have to go.
I'm going to drop it to the ridiculously insane price of £185 delivered inc the strap and locks.
I can't justify it sitting here not getting played so hey,It'll have to go.
That's a whole lotta bass for the money but it means I can swap it with the P I just bought.
Please don't ask me to do it for £180 as a poke in the eye with a sharp stick can be quite painful.
Paypal is fine or cash on,any trial welcome etc etc. :)