Why become a member? ×

LANEY DP15010

waldemar

150W - 11 Band EQ - 4x10"

It's a bit dusty, but in good order.

I'm after something a bit rounder (and smaller!) hence the sale.

Solidly built with a big sound, would make a good first gigging combo.

Pick-up only (Manchester/Salford) as I don't currently have a motor.

Pic and manual attached.

Ta for looking.

w./

Edited by waldemar

[quote name='monkey_dancer' post='624444' date='Oct 12 2009, 09:32 PM']Is it portable? Or too heavy to move without a car? Also, how big is it?[/quote]

Hi MD.

Yeah, it's big. You'll need a shopping trolley with decent casters at the very least..!

Physical Dimensions are as follows (WHD in CM) 63x78x35

It weighs probably as much as a big sturdy dog would, although I've never picked one up so can't be sure... Really needs 2 people to get it upstairs/any non-slidable distance.

I've attached an additional pic so you can compare size relative to a nice can of bitter - I know how you students like yer ale... :) :rolleyes:

Casting aside the impracticalities of its larger size, it is a lot of (good) amp for the money, but if it's portability you're after then it's almost certainly not for you. Cheers for looking and getting in touch.

[quote name='waldemar' post='624585' date='Oct 12 2009, 11:37 PM']Hi MD.

Yeah, it's big. You'll need a shopping trolley with decent casters at the very least..!

Physical Dimensions are as follows (WHD in CM) 63x78x35

It weighs probably as much as a big sturdy dog would, although I've never picked one up so can't be sure... Really needs 2 people to get it upstairs/any non-slidable distance.

I've attached an additional pic so you can compare size relative to a nice can of bitter - I know how you students like yer ale... :lol: :lol:

Casting aside the impracticalities of its larger size, it is a lot of (good) amp for the money, but if it's portability you're after then it's almost certainly not for you. Cheers for looking and getting in touch.[/quote]

:) Damn, sorry, it looks perfect, but portability is pretty much the number one issue for me. Oh well, thanks a lot for answering so well and quickly! :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

[quote name='JordanRLS' post='747740' date='Feb 16 2010, 09:07 PM']any chance at all of a courier?[/quote]

Hiya.

Dunno whether you're better off looking for something closer to home by the time you take the extra cost/hassle of going via a courier into account - not that I want to talk myself out of a sale...

Furthermore it's bloomin' big and will probably cost you a fair bit - and it's very unlikely that I'll be able to offer anything in the way of packaging.

Chances are I'd have to take time off to get this sorted, so unfortunately I'm going to have to say no can do on this occasion. :)

You haven't got any mates coming down from the North West visiting you sometime soon, have ya? It'll be up for sale for a while yet, I imagine...

Sorry I can't help you out man.

• 1 month later...
Guest jonnyj

[quote name='waldemar' post='624585' date='Oct 12 2009, 10:37 PM']It weighs probably as much as a big sturdy dog would[/quote]

Ha. Ahhh thats funny

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation theosd.

I sold it earlier this evening and it's getting gigged tonight. Now that's cutting it fine!

Cheers.

[quote name='theosd' post='793299' date='Apr 1 2010, 01:39 PM']I can vouch for this having gigged one for 2 years with no issues whatsoever. Only sold because I bought a markbass combo!

£100 is a steal for an easily giggable first amp![/quote]