Why become a member? ×

Party band wanted

Tomash

Hi Guys,

As there is no other obvious place to post this I'll stick it here and hope it gets noticed :)

I work for a leading international human rights organisation in London, and we're throwing our "end of year party", provisionally 11 December.

I would like to book a brilliant band as part of the evening entertainment, so please pm me if you have the repertoire that can keep us all dancing for a couple of hours. I am thinking main streem funk/disc/soul, basically, brilliant dance tunes that we would recognise. We have a diverse multi-cultural staff from all over the world with plenty of energy who will be up for partying and and a good audience to perform for.

If you think your band can offer us a great time please let me know. Recommendations will also be appreciated.

We have a budget, and will negotiate but I would prefer a band local(ish) to London in order to keep the travel expenses down. I am also a sucker for the brass section, but I guess that's just my personal taste and that shouldn't put you off if you don't have one.

Look forward to hearing from you
Tom