Why become a member? ×

Boss DR-550 drum machine

I bought this used and have had it for a couple of years. It's in good nick but obviously has some signs of wear and tear. The battery compartment cover is missing but I will include a mains adaptor. I will also include a little 4 into 1 mixer to enable the drum machine + bass to be mixed together into an amp input.

£35 posted

Edited by PaulMartin

[quote name='PaulMartin' post='66712' date='Sep 28 2007, 05:58 AM']I bought this used and have had it for a couple of years. It's in good nick but obviously has some signs of wear and tear. The battery compartment cover is missing but I will include a mains adaptor. I will also include a little 4 into 1 mixer to enable the drum machine + bass to be mixed together into an amp input.
£35 posted[/quote]

What power supply does this take? 9v Boss Standard?

Also I'll take it :) PM me your paypal address please, I defo want that little mixer as well.

Cheers

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='67544' date='Sep 30 2007, 12:14 AM']What power supply does this take? 9v Boss Standard?

Also I'll take it :) PM me your paypal address please, I defo want that little mixer as well.

Cheers[/quote]
Hello mate,

I just picked one of these up, uses 6x AA batts in the DR550.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...