Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

marshall

danbowskill

got a vintage marshall blues breaker pedal(1st edition,the one in the big black metal case)up for a swap (maby swap with a bit o cash on my half) for a decent multi pedal boss or korg?the pedal conditon and sound is good bar the battery plate missing ??

Edited by danbowskill

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='619529' date='Oct 7 2009, 12:15 PM']I'm guessing he's talking about this one:

[/quote]
yep thats the one!ill put pics on soon,more a guitar pedal but gives a ace clear overdrive sound(kinda rage against the machine ish?)

Edited by danbowskill

[quote name='danbowskill' post='618999' date='Oct 6 2009, 08:41 PM']got a vintage marshall blues breaker pedal(1st edition,the one in the big black metal case)up for a swap (maby swap with a bit o cash on my half) for a decent multi pedal boss or korg?the pedal conditon and sound is good bar the battery plate missing ??[/quote]
got a price in mind?

[quote name='umph' post='621171' date='Oct 8 2009, 10:40 PM']got a price in mind?[/quote]
not to sure,i know these are quite collectable an hard to get hold of,but taking into count the small battery plate on the bottom is missing(good con bar that)around 75 poonds,or ill consider other swaps..another pedal or a good bass hard case? :-)