Why become a member? ×

Warwick 410 pro

KennysFord

Hey folks.
Any of you guys tried or heard the Warwick 410 pro.How does it rate in the world of 410 cabs etc and would it be suited to a Soul band.It says in the Warwick bumph that it does "good vintage tones". It's a 4ohm cab and my thoughts are to pair it with a 4ohm 210 to get the best out of my Yammy amp.
Any input gratefully received. :)

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='619065' date='Oct 6 2009, 09:53 PM']Cheers Rasta.
My band does a quite a bit of Motown and similar so I guess it should fit the bill then.I'm just a bit worried i'll some some of the growl from my jazzer on some of the funkier ones we do.[/quote]
I use the Warwick 411 Pro (which is the more expensive 4x10 Warwick cabinet) with a Little Mark II and get plenty of growl with my spector...not sure how the 410 Pro compares to the 411, but I've always been pleased with the range of tones I can get with the 411.

[quote name='jonny-lad' post='619082' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:13 PM']I use the Warwick 411 Pro (which is the more expensive 4x10 Warwick cabinet) with a Little Mark II and get plenty of growl with my spector...not sure how the 410 Pro compares to the 411, but I've always been pleased with the range of tones I can get with the 411.[/quote]

Cheers for that bud.
I think the 411 has a horn although I may stand corrected on that one hehe. :)

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='619088' date='Oct 6 2009, 10:18 PM']Cheers for that bud.
I think the 411 has a horn although I may stand corrected on that one hehe. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Yeah - the 411 does have a HF horn, which is adjustable from a knob on the back of the cab...I didn't realise the 410 didn't have one! The 411 also has different speakers giving it a power handling of 600W compared to the 410's 300W, so I'm not sure how similar they are, but my overall impressions of quality and so forth is good! :)