Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Special with SD 1/4 pounders and Baddass "

CyberBass

I bought this lovely bass a couple of months ago as a back up to my main bass my kubicki, however, due to losing my job in August I am very reluctantly having to sell due to my financial position, so needs must ime afraid.
The bass has been upgraded with SD 1/4 pounders and also Baddass 2 Bridge, it has it's original fender active electronics. This bass has great sustain, and amazing precision tonal qualities. Anyone buying this won't be dissapointed. I also have the original pick-ups and bridge, which I will supply with the bass. I have also put on Warwick strap locks in chrome and it also comes with a ritter hard case. As you can see from the pictures, condition wise it is in very good condition no major or obvious marks other than the usual.
price wise I am looking for £340 o.v.n.o. plus carriage.[attachment=34044:DSC00282.JPG][attachment=34038:DSC00276.JPG][attachment=34039:DSC00277.JP
G][attachment=34040:DSC00283.JPG][attachment=34041:DSC00279.JPG][attachment=34042:DSC00278.JPG][attac
hment=34043:DSC00281.JPG]