Why become a member? ×

OLP MM22 - Twin Humbucker Model- Graphite Pearl - 4 String

chriswilliams666

Hi Guys

Recently got this from a fellow Bass Chatter in a trade for a guitar. This is the only "Active" bass i have, and i just cannot use it in a live situation along with my passive Fenders. I can't be bothered to complicate things with switcher/ABY pedals either. So the hunt begins for a decent Squier or other Fender copy Jazz or Precision Bass. I am open to pretty much any colour/fretboard but would prefer something 60s looking White/Tort/Rosewood or colours like Lake Placid Blue/Sonic Blue/Fiesta Red/3TS. Also the traded bass does not need to be mint condition, i am thinking of "Relicing" it anyway.

What have you guys have to offer. I will add pics of my OLP tomorrow sometime. But its pretty much A1 condition apart from a small knock by the bottom strap button.

There is a Fender Gigbag in it the sweeten the deal.

For now i have attached a picture of one from a shop.

Here is a spec;
Features basswood body, bolt-on North American maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 34″ scale length, active electronics, two Musicman style pole pickups, 5-way pickup switch, volume and 3-band EQ controls.

Edited by chriswilliams666

this was originally mine! lovely bass, highly recommended!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51895&hl="]My original sale thread[/url]

heres the original sale thread, i figured some pictures of the actual bass might help the deal.

also, chris is a great guy to deal with, when we did the trade it went really smoothly and was done quickly.

Edited by Tait

Hey Dude

Thanks for the comments. Will copy them pics over in a bit. I have gigged it once and then put it on the stand at home. It really isnt a live bass for me. As an owner of 3 Fenders that i use live, the active thing just confuses me.

Dont suppose you have an old Squier lying about you wanna swap for it? lol

[quote name='Tait' post='616909' date='Oct 4 2009, 09:53 PM']this was originally mine! lovely bass, highly recommended!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51895&hl="]My original sale thread[/url]

heres the original sale thread, i figured some pictures of the actual bass might help the deal.

also, chris is a great guy to deal with, when we did the trade it went really smoothly and was done quickly.[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='616920' date='Oct 4 2009, 09:56 PM']Hey Dude

Thanks for the comments. Will copy them pics over in a bit. I have gigged it once and then put it on the stand at home. It really isnt a live bass for me. As an owner of 3 Fenders that i use live, the active thing just confuses me.

Dont suppose you have an old Squier lying about you wanna swap for it? lol[/quote]

only squier in my house is the jagmaster, and youre not having that back i'm afriad! :)