Why become a member? ×

SOLD Boss BR 900CD

I have a BR900CD which I brought from new from Sounds Great in Stockport 2 years ago. It's never left the house since. Please see link for further info: Still have receipt. Paid £369, which was discounted due to incorrect pricing on the net. Now retailing at approx £430 upwards for V2. Will sell at £200. No bartering please. Collection preferable but will deliver at an additional cost.

[url="http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/BR-900CD/index.html"]http://www.bosscorp.co.jp/products/en/BR-900CD/index.html[/url]

This also comes with an additional operaters CD which was a further £20 and a 1gb Compact Flash, cost approx £15 and a digital out lead at £10 . I have a full set of instructions but I didn't keep the box.

Edited by GM10

I've got one of these - have had for a good few years now. Best 8-track ever made IMO. Made very good quality recordings with it - and was even able to do the mixing/mastering on my PC with the USB out stuff.
Grest bit of kit, have a bump. VVERRYY good price as well!

[quote name='Bassmonkey' post='619907' date='Oct 7 2009, 07:51 PM']I second that. This is a really cool bit of kit. Produces ace recordings and is pretty straighforward to operate too. The DVD is a must have as well. Come on, someone should buy this. Is a bloomin bargain! Good luck bro
Andy[/quote]

Cheers Pal

• 2 months later...

OK I'm taking a price drop plunge on this to £200. One of the the phono outs isn't responding but this does come with a digital out lead and other goodies mentioned. Buyer can see it up and running in my studio if they can collect.

Edited by GM10

• 2 months later...