Why become a member? ×

GONE - MarkBass 106HF - Lightweight 6 x 10 - GONE

Hi people,

Mark Bass 106HF... A beast of a cab, but surprisingly light for it's size. The cab can handle 1200w and runs at 6ohms. It's a 6 x 10 with a 1" compression driven horn (adjustable vis a dial on the side of the cab). The SA450 drives it beautifully. This cab is now discontinued and has become a bit a rare one with a stupidly high retail value. Last month I bought a new pair of casters an wheels from MarkBass's UK distributors and since fitting them it has only left the house once.

The cab is in great condition and sounds absolutely stunning. I am only getting rid due to size, and know I am going to miss the sound :-(

Reluctantly this is now [b]SOLD[/b] NO OFFERS , providing you are willing to collect, This is because I do not have a car and I don't fancy taking it on the train! Anyone that would like to try this out, I am in Nottingham and your more than welcome to come and put it through it's paces! Please bear in mind that people are asking more for 4x10's on here than I'm asking for this!

PM me for a quicker reply...

Edited by pantherairsoft

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right people... I need to pay for something barefaced shaped. As such I am dropping the price on this to £675!!! That makes it chaper than any MarkBass 4x10 I have seen sell let along a 6x10, and means it's half retail for a fantastic cab!

I have another purchase I want to pay for... So bite my hand off while you can!

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='tombboy' post='659054' date='Nov 19 2009, 11:31 AM']Really surprised this hasn't shifted yet. I'd bite your hand off if I didn't already have something similar.
At this price you would be getting the cab of doom!!!
Seriously mad if anyone lets this go.[/quote]

Dude have a bump for a seriously great offer!

I would have this off ya -if I wasnt busy trying to downsize from a 4x10!

Massively good deal for someone tho!

[quote name='tombboy' post='659054' date='Nov 19 2009, 11:31 AM']Really surprised this hasn't shifted yet. I'd bite your hand off if I didn't already have something similar.
At this price you would be getting the cab of doom!!!
Seriously mad if anyone lets this go.[/quote]

Dude have a bump for a seriously great offer!

I would have this off ya -if I wasnt busy trying to downsize from a 4x10!

Massively good deal for someone tho!

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='662294' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:22 AM']Man! If i had a car or i didn't live three storeys up i would have loved this, :) Bump for a beautiful Cab at a ridiculous price.[/quote]

I'm on the 9th floor!!!! And that's the ONLY real reason I'm selling. Sur I'm short of transport right now too, but other musicians have cars ;-)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='662297' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:29 AM']I'm on the 9th floor!!!! And that's the ONLY real reason I'm selling. Sur I'm short of transport right now too, but other musicians have cars ;-)[/quote]

Oh man! i hope you have a lift! or an incredibly strong back! :)

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='662301' date='Nov 23 2009, 12:32 AM']Oh man! i hope you have a lift! or an incredibly strong back! :)[/quote]

I do have a lift... But it's the weight in these that's surprising... Yes it is heavy, buy I CAN lift it. I tried lifting an ampeg of a similar size once... Never guna happen!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='662350' date='Nov 23 2009, 06:38 AM']I do have a lift... But it's the weight in these that's surprising... Yes it is heavy, buy I CAN lift it. I tried lifting an ampeg of a similar size once... Never guna happen![/quote]

I put myself in hospital lifting my Ampeg 4x10!
-They are an absolute nightmare! -Busy trying to get shot of it!

This cab actually weighs less than mine! :-O

[quote name='lojo' post='663751' date='Nov 24 2009, 02:09 PM']What price is this currently at?

I am tempted to get something like this to go with my littlemark head and give up my quest to complete my orange stack

That would mean I would have to sell 2 orange cabs (or at least one)[/quote]

Its at £675, collected from Nottingham. Every time I type £675 it guts me! :-(

[quote name='lojo' post='666414' date='Nov 26 2009, 04:32 PM']I really am quite interested in this but have the following issues

1. I am in surrey

2. I have 2 orange cabs, which would have to go if I go down the markbass route[/quote]

Hi mate,

1. It would be a bit of a road trip for you... but it would be worth it...

2. Sell the Orange and buy markBass... it would be worth it...

:)

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='666437' date='Nov 26 2009, 04:48 PM']Hi mate,

1. It would be a bit of a road trip for you... but it would be worth it...

2. Sell the Orange and buy markBass... it would be worth it...

:)[/quote]

If someone would be interesred in two DB 112 Cabs with covers id take ur orange stuff off you!