Why become a member? ×

Looking for an "80s as hell" bass... probably headless!

JayX

[quote name='Mokl' post='614221' date='Oct 1 2009, 08:52 PM']I have an awesome Westone Quantum which is about as 80`s as it gets. It has the original rifle case and has been a very convenient back up as it takes no room in the car. I might sell it but would be looking for £200.

Here's a pic I found online - mine is identical to this :)

[/quote]

+1 to that! That's just the one i was about to recommend. Didn't expect to see a beauty like that. Now all you need is an old Trace combo and an analogue delay (for the chorus) and you're off. And remember to wear the bass under your chin!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mokl' post='614221' date='Oct 1 2009, 08:52 PM']I have an awesome Westone Quantum which is about as 80`s as it gets. It has the original rifle case and has been a very convenient back up as it takes no room in the car. I might sell it but would be looking for £200.

Here's a pic I found online - mine is identical to this :)

[/quote]

I had one of those and it was my main bass for years. Great little instrument, although because of where I rest my hand and where the knobs are I was always turning it down; in the end I gaffered up the controls and left it like that. I also had a Hohner Jack but preferred the Quantum.

Edited by 4000