Why become a member? ×

Hello from Derby!

Ron Bones

Hello everyone! Just stumbled across this site whilst going through all the terrible musician finder type sites and thought maybe this would be a better bet for me to find me a bass player!! There's not enough of you to go around! :rolleyes:

Right I'm off to post an add in the wanted section so if your midlands based, love punk, ska, hardcore or just anything and want to be in a fun band with dedicated and experienced members that really want to make a go of it then reply to my add in there!! :)

[quote name='Markff' post='612282' date='Sep 29 2009, 06:07 PM']My first post too.

I'm a Bass player from derby mate. you're just not looking hard enough!

i've sent you a pm anyway

Mark[/quote]

Oh, and PS. Welcome Mark! I live in Mickleover and would be at a rehearsal this eve but my band members have baled out.

Are you banded up at the moment? What kind of stuff do you like to play? It's always nice to see people from around my way...

Jon

Hey up everyone!! Mark, I've replied to your PM thanks!! Looking forward to hearing from you. As for you trent900, I dont know what to say... :rolleyes: haha. And Benwhite, yes I have been in and out of the Vic Inn scene type thing for a good 14 years, been in a few bands that played there with the likes of the Drongo's, Varukers, Conflict etc. Best venue around once upon a time, hope things improve there again one day! Seems to have gone a bit quiet. :)

I'm into all sorts really, love my hardcore, the faster the better!
I used to play in fallen friend but havent really had anything solid since. Just Started a new band with members from fallen friend, minus sam and punisher if you derby folks know of those bands.
I'll play most things really. love to play stu hamm and jaco on my own, but i can play slap or fingers in a band. i like it heavy really. well into misery signals and destroy the runner at the minute.

i'm from melbourne so a little out of derby.

So far i like this forum. really useful and welcoming

Mark