Why become a member? ×

my marshall mb4210 gave up during a gig

munkonthehill

has anybody heard any trouble with the heads,? there's one here
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/181750-marshall-mb450h-price-drop-l160-delivered-fsft/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/181750-marshall-mb450h-price-drop-l160-delivered-fsft/page__fromsearch__1[/url]
just a thought with all the trouble seeming to come form the cab crossovers

I had one for a while, only slight problem was the pre-amp valve became loose, so my mate had a look, put it back in place, and tightened the holder. Never a problem again. Great amps, very loud, and sound good with the matching MB410, awesome with the Marshall VBC412.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1345573400' post='1779048']
I had one for a while, only slight problem was the pre-amp valve became loose, so my mate had a look, put it back in place, and tightened the holder. Never a problem again. Great amps, very loud, and sound good with the matching MB410, awesome with the Marshall VBC412.
[/quote]
so why did you off load it?

Was part of my ongoing GAS-Quest, in which I sold it to fund a Marshall DBS7400 amp - which was also great. I then came to the realisation my back is too knackered for these heavy amps, so Class D all the way from now for me. But I`d throughly recommend the MB450H to anyone - much more versatile than its name - Marshall - would suggest, really nice amps.