Why become a member? ×

Rocktron Hypnotic Flange - SOLD. ALL SOLD!

1976fenderhead

I've decided to downsize my pedalboard to a Pedaltrain Mini due to frequent gigs in central London where parking a car is unthinkable.

Hence, the following is for sale:

[b]Rocktron Hypnotic Flange - £60 shipped (MINT, with box and instructions)[/b]
My favourite flange on distorted bass. The special feature of this pedal is the mix knob, which is what keeps the effect from being overkill when after distortion. Also sounds great on clean bass. It's analogue and the sweep is quite unique in that the speed going up is different than going down, which gives it an even more organic character.

[b](SOLD: TU-2, BF-2B, MXR Stereo Chorus, Diago 18v converter, 6 patch cables.)[/b]

Rocktron pedal has velcro on but I can put the feet back if the buyer so wishes. The feet will be sent with the pedal regardless.

I can meet buyers in London and so the price will reflect the savings in postage.

[b]I'll consider trades for a rugged (not Behringer) bass DI/preamp such as Sansamp Bass Driver, Hartke Bass Attack, Aphex Bass Exciter, MXR M-80, etc. OR a loop pedal like a Loop Station, etc.[/b]

Let me know if you want to see more pictures of anything in specific, different angles, etc, I'll try to find time for that!
Thx for looking!

Edited by 1976fenderhead

TU-2 and BF-2B sold pending the usual.

Looking like it will only be the MXR and the Rocktron left.

Come on guys, at least the MXR, it's an [b]AWESOME[/b] chorus for bass, I can't believe I'll have to put it on eBay for another (ugh) g****rist to take, this pedal MUST continue in the hands of a bassist! It's a crime so many bassists have no idea how good this pedal is on bass!!!!

Both pedals going on eBay this weekend if no-one here takes them.

Yeah I do really want it actually, but I can't justify spending yet more money on gear right now. Its a good price as well, someone please take this off his hands before I lose my discipline!

Have a little bump on me anyways.

[quote name='cm261' post='619579' date='Oct 7 2009, 02:09 PM']Yeah I do really want it actually, but I can't justify spending yet more money on gear right now. Its a good price as well, someone please take this off his hands before I lose my discipline!

Have a little bump on me anyways.[/quote]

Thanks!

TU-2 sold, BF-2B awaiting payment.

MXR Stereo Chorus and Rocktron Hypnotic Flange still available.

Edited by 1976fenderhead

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='621027' date='Oct 8 2009, 09:25 PM']MXR Stereo Chorus looking sold.

Only the Rocktron Hypnotic Flange left![/quote]

I now own the MXR chorus - Paulo is a pleasure to deal with.

Have a bump on me!