Why become a member? ×

MR BIG DVD

7string

As a small compensation by not being able to go to the Mr. Big gig in London, I ordered the new DVD from HMV Japan.

It took more time going from Coventry to Glasgow than it did from Japan to the UK.

Anyway, here's what's in the box:

You get a big poster

You get a towel which is a bit like a tea towel. Note the mis-spelling of Pat Torpey's name :)

And there's a promotional instore promotional DVD with the 2 DVD set.

Japanese fans are really lucky :rolleyes:

Edited by 7string

There doesn't seem to be a European release at the moment, so Japan's the place to go.

The Royal Mail charge a whopping £13.50 for taking it through customs. VAT was less that £5! Read on the net that you can complain about that cost and so might get a refund. DHL or Fedex don't charge anything like that amount.

The DVD set was 5100 Yen which is £35 including shipping. It's around that price on eBay and you might still have that Royal Mail charge....

HMV Japan seems like the place to go. :)

[quote name='tombboy' post='609225' date='Sep 26 2009, 01:39 PM'][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=59817&hl="]'Ahem'[/url] :)[/quote]

Doh! :rolleyes:

Never thought to look "Off Topic"! (Would have thought a lesson in musicianship and bass fireworks was very much "On Topic")

I'll get me' coat