Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass - Marcus Miller Signature Natural finish

mike f

This is a wonderful bass guitar.

Made in Japan, has a serial number beginning with B which I think puts it at around 1999/2000.

I understand that Fender used EBS pre-amps, for a short period, before changing to cheaper Fender pre-amps. I have an e-mail from EBS I can forward which explains the layout of the controls. Basically it is always active with the toggle switch going between two tone settings. The control knobs are pick-up pan, volume, treble/mid shift and bass.

The back of the neck has been refinished; the very glossy laquer has been taken back to a more satin finish.

It is for sale for £525, open to offers.

If you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them.

Thanks, Mike.

Edited by mike f

Hello there Marcus,

It weighs 9lbs.

Pictures added now. My apologies for the lack of quality. What looks like a mark inside the lower horn is actually a reflection.

The bass is of far higher quality than these pictures!

Mike

Edited by mike f

Hey Funky, you could be right offer accepted :)

There is another Miller on here for sale unless its gone in the last 24hours...

Cheers,

Steve.

[quote name='funkyspuke' post='606993' date='Sep 23 2009, 07:25 PM']I have only just realised .. but I could be loosing out on a 2nd bass to the same person!

if bassnight is in for this .. I could cry! he got the sadowsky I was after! I think you have spent enough Mr :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='607015' date='Sep 23 2009, 07:40 PM']Hey Funky, you could be right offer accepted :rolleyes:

There is another Miller on here for sale unless its gone in the last 24hours...

Cheers,

Steve.[/quote]

I think that you should spend the money on your wife to make up for spending £1k on a Sadowsky haha :)

Anyways, I shall carry on and not give up!