Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Corvette $$ - SOLD

Dosi Y'Anarchy

So, I got this pretty recently. I really like it. Its pretty light, the neck is smooth and easiy to navigate quickly and the onboard tone controls are incredible. I think it looks cool too (if not a little beat up) but i just prefer Fenders and its completely an image thing, and yes: I feel like a douche for saying it. I want to get a 70's RI Jazz (gotta love block inlays). Also, I really want a passive bass (all my basses are active at the moment).

Features:
2-band EQ
Active/Passive opperation (via push-pull volume pot)
Pickup Blend
2 switches for phase

more details here:
[url="http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkte/produkt.php?katID=22016&cl=EN"]http://www.warwickbass.com/modules/produkt...22016&cl=EN[/url]

IMPORTANT Full disclosure:

The neck is in amazing condition, the body has shedloads of light scratches-in come case penetrating the light finish that is on the bass, there is also a chip or two i have tried to capture in the photos.

The input jack could do with looking at - it works fine, but sometimes you have to twist the lead to get it in the right position.

The Volume control is very strange: Its push/pull for active/passive operation, but somewhere along the pot's travel the volume switches off. I dont know why, as none of that damage done to the bass was done by me.

some of the metal hardware is a little rusted, and one of the mini screws from the bridge sadle on the g-string is missing, but it hasnt affected the bass's performance.

having said that, this bass has seen gigs and numerous practices and gigs and has become my main bass (over my Deluxe Fender Jazz), even with its little quirks and problems I'm still happy to keep it as my main bass if it doesnt sell.

SOLD

thanks

Theo

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy