Why become a member? ×

Markbass 2x10P traveller 4ohm cab

pal1972

As i quite fancy the MB 15" combo currently going on here i would need to shift my MB210P cab. Its about 6 months old and mint condition, has been gigged but well looked after. It is the 4 ohm version. would be looking for £350 and i still have the original box it came in so courier could be arranged (at buyers expense and arrangement) or could be collected.

Of course I would also have to sell my ashdown LG1000 head too (see other thread!!!)

Edited by pal1972

[quote name='pal1972' post='594158' date='Sep 9 2009, 06:39 PM']As i quite fancy the MB 15" combo currently going on here i would need to shift my MB210P cab. Its about 6 months old and mint condition, has been gigged but well looked after. It is the 4 ohm version. would be looking for £350 and i still have the original box it came in so courier could be arranged (at buyers expense and arrangement) or could be collected.

Of course I would also have to sell my ashdown LG1000 head too (see other thread!!!)[/quote]

Pics please :)

Yes still available! Has been gigged a fair bit. I do approx 3-4 gigs a month so its not been used that much, I play in a blues band so it hasnt been thrashed. I use another extension cab with it if i'm playing bigger venues so that takes any pressure off it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...