Why become a member? ×

Positive Experience - MB Music ltd

bassatnight

Chaps,

Just thought I would give praise to my most recent experience with a Bass store.

I had been trawling for day's for a Lakland 44-01 in Natural finish to no avail all the shops had a nice longish waiting time, the cheapest I could find was £679 until I stumbled on MB Music who had what I wanted in stock it was £599 and I had the bass on my door step in 24 hours! Shops usually give you so much heartache that it was refreshing to see a seller be as good as his word!

Well Done Martin at MB I will certainly go there again!

Steve.

Ps. The bass I bought is no longer showing as being in stock on their website - so they also update their records toot sweet too!
:)

Hey dude

Glad to know you had a good experience with M B Music. The reason for my comment is because i actually work there, and dealt with your order including answering your emails when Martin (My Boss) was out the office.

[quote name='bassatnight' post='593008' date='Sep 8 2009, 04:18 PM']Chaps,

Just thought I would give praise to my most recent experience with a Bass store.

I had been trawling for day's for a Lakland 44-01 in Natural finish to no avail all the shops had a nice longish waiting time, the cheapest I could find was £679 until I stumbled on MB Music who had what I wanted in stock it was £599 and I had the bass on my door step in 24 hours! Shops usually give you so much heartache that it was refreshing to see a seller be as good as his word!

Well Done Martin at MB I will certainly go there again!

Steve.

Ps. The bass I bought is no longer showing as being in stock on their website - so they also update their records toot sweet too!
:)[/quote]

Edited by chriswilliams666