Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

timmchale2009

Hi All!

I recently traded this bass for my Roscoe Beck with Anthomp on here! And as lovely as this bass is I just can't get to grips with the fretless neck. It's not a concept I'm used to and I thought it would be easy to pick up considering I play Double Bass as well as Bass Guitar but alas it's not for me. It's a 2002/2003 model. This is a beautiful bass, plays like a dream and sounds lush through both my Fender Bassman Pro and my Ampeg SVT pro. Doesn't suffer from the infamous G string issue and is almost immaculate apart from the buckle rash on the back of the body and a 2 dings on the headstock, a couple of light surface scratches on the body and a couple of dings nothing breaks the surface and nothing affects playability. Will come with the original MM hard shell case and I am more than willing to courier this bass. Ideally i'm looking for a trade for a Stingray or Sterling Fretted or a nice P Bass/J Bass preferably with a maple board (Wishfully a Rickenbacker 4001/4003 perhaps with some cash your way ;-)) Or perhaps a decent g**tar or a good g**tar amp. Cash wise make me a realistic offer, am getting GAS for a certain item on here. Bass is on ebaaahhhh but if someone makes me an offer i can't refuse on here!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Tim

p.s. please excuse the quality of the photos I won't be giving up my day job anytime soon

Edited by timmchale2009

And here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure I've tried to show the 2 small dings and light surface scratches on the body and also i've shown the cosmetic damage on the head stock. Hope this is of some help, please bare with me i'm not the greatest photographer in the world. Any more questions please feel to ask.

Thanks

Tim