Why become a member? ×

Peavey TVX 2x10 ** SOLD PENDING COLLECTION **

Sharkfinger

Bought this a few years ago unloaded but with the backplate/crossover still in place and bought some celestion BL10-200 to go in it. It's now a [b]400W, 4 Ohm[/b] cab. Really loud and deep.

It's a bit tatty, with the covering coming up a the join, the metal corner protectors have done their job and taken the knocks and has at some point been left too close to a radiator, as the covering has a burn patch. The knob for the attentuator is gone but can still be turned easily and let's face it; how often do you do that? These things are pretty superficial and the cab itself is in solid and sturdy condition. Have added rubber feet to the side so can be used upright.

If you don't like the sound of the drivers (literally), I'm told that eminence Beta 10's are a good match and have even tried some of the neo eminence drivers in there and there was an improvement in the sound.
[b]
Looking for £45[/b]. Can be collected for free or delivered at cost from North London or many parts of Essex.

Edited by Sharkfinger

OT......

but I put some Delta NEO's in place of some PAS 10" and the cab now sounds great after running it in... I was a bit taken aback at first, so PHEW..!!

so, with the weight save and the volume increase..it is a win-win for me..

This doesn't help the sale, but just saying..

and a free bump... :)