Why become a member? ×

grey musicman SUB 5 mint condition. withdrawn.

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Douglas' post='623350' date='Oct 11 2009, 06:11 PM']I sold my Sub 4 for £350 a few weeks ago, just remember with your price that it's a buyers market and the fact you can get a decent condition Warwick Corvette 5 standard for £450 if you look in the right place.[/quote]

You sold for less than you could have got, and who says a Warwick is better than a SUB.....

[quote name='Hutton' post='675923' date='Dec 6 2009, 05:43 PM']SUB basses are excellent. This is a fair price for this.[/quote]

More than fair, the SUB 5 is a bloody good bass, and unlike the Stingray 5, sounds like a Stingray should (don't get me wrong, the SR5 is a great bass, just doesn't sound like an SR4).

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='676027' date='Dec 6 2009, 08:36 PM']You sold for less than you could have got, and who says a Warwick is better than a SUB.....

More than fair, the SUB 5 is a bloody good bass, and unlike the Stingray 5, sounds like a Stingray should (don't get me wrong, the SR5 is a great bass, just doesn't sound like an SR4).

C[/quote]

+1 :)

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Beedster' post='676027' date='Dec 6 2009, 07:36 PM']You sold for less than you could have got, and who says a Warwick is better than a SUB.....

C[/quote]

indeed, i bought it thinking it would be the same as an SR5 but cheaper but found out it was in fact an SR4 but with 5 strings. i prefer the 3 eq setup of the SR5 and the cutaway bits etc so as soon as could afford it i got an SR5 so no longer have a need for th SUB5. since then i have not played it at all, only tuned it as a spare for a couple of gigs and ive since gone back to using my conklin as a spare anyway so the SUB is now in its case 24/7.

as for the warwick thing i find them to be over overpriced for what they are even second hand and id take the stingray or the SUB anyday before one, but thats just my humble opinion.....thats not to say i dont like them though:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='spaz91' post='695737' date='Dec 29 2009, 05:12 PM']Are you interested in p/x for an Ibanez ATK300 and some money?[/quote]

hi, sorry im not looking for any p/x thanks.

• 2 weeks later...