Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PLEASE REMOVE!

StevieD_FenderP2009

Hey nice bass, I am sure this will go very quickly!

Iron Maiden were the first band I saw live back in 80/81 (god I am old) I used to have the hair to match! Ah sweet memories!

I guess your after the Fender Steve Harris P now ;-) I played one a few days back and its perfect!

Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='bassatnight' post='590455' date='Sep 5 2009, 10:30 AM']Hey nice bass, I am sure this will go very quickly!

Iron Maiden were the first band I saw live back in 80/81 (god I am old) I used to have the hair to match! Ah sweet memories!

I guess your after the Fender Steve Harris P now ;-) I played one a few days back and its perfect!

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

Ah i wish i could have been born in the early 70's/late 60's so i could of seen Heavy Metal's hay-day.
Yeah, this was bought to be a copy of Steve's P Bass from the 80's but I'm thinning down my gear and the moneys going towards a custom paintjob for my proper Fender P

Cheers mate

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='590616' date='Sep 5 2009, 01:32 PM']the moneys going towards a custom paintjob for my proper Fender P[/quote]

Please don't make it a Steve Harris - West Ham paint job ... I love Steve too but we all need to have our own identity

[quote name='bassman2790' post='590687' date='Sep 5 2009, 02:46 PM']Please don't make it a Steve Harris - West Ham paint job ... I love Steve too but we all need to have our own identity[/quote]

No no no, Black with a white binding and chrome pickguard
Looks really cool the idea i had for it
I hate West Ham anyways =)

Bump for the bass. any offers?