Why become a member? ×

Digitech BHM4 bass harmony machine

steve

This is a fabulous bit of kit, long discontinued.

basically it generates one or two harmonies of virtually any interval, controlled by MIDI, front panel switches, or if you use a digitech footswitch (fs300 i think) you can rig it so your bass notes control it (during non-playing moments obviously)

I'll get some pictures up soon.....

looking for £50 +shipping (it is fairly heavy), but collection is welcome. No box or manual (I have one printed out which I downloaded)

you can view the pdf manual [url="http://www.digitech.com/Downloads/discontinued.php"]here[/url] - click on bass products.

Edited by steve

[quote name='steve' post='62411' date='Sep 18 2007, 11:36 PM']This is a fabulous bit of kit, long discontinued.

basically it generates one or two harmonies of virtually any interval, controlled by MIDI, front panel switches, or if you use a digitech footswitch (fs300 i think) you can rig it so your bass notes control it (during non-playing moments obviously)

I'll get some pictures up soon.....

looking for £50 +shipping (it is fairly heavy), but collection is welcome. No box or manual (I have one printed out which I downloaded)

you can view the pdf manual [url="http://www.digitech.com/Downloads/discontinued.php"]here[/url] - click on bass products.[/quote]

im very interested in this. Could you give me and idea of shipping to london.

many thanks

Looking on ebay, shipping is generally £10 - £15 for a 1U rack unit. I'll work on the assumption of £15, but refund the difference anyway - I don't want to make any profit on postage.

The unit weighs 5.5lbs according to my scales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...