Why become a member? ×

Can't wait to get my new ACG

Basska

I'm getting a new ACG Custom early next year and now the waiting is starting get to me!!
Now I just need to get a sweet amp to play it through!

Also, never buy a Crate BT100 if you want to have a amp that works without having to fix it more than once and won't be rendered useless after a few years...

Chris

Edited by Basska

I've chosen a Recurve aswell :) worth it indeed!

Quilt/Birdseye maple top with a Purpleheart accent and a Butternut body.
5 piece Maple/Purpleheart neckwith an Acrylic Impregnated Purpleheart finger board.

ACG EQ01 with SB in bridge and a RFB in the neck.

with a bolt on neck and a low battery indicator, standard string spacing, and a 16" neck radius.
:rolleyes:

If you're planning on getting a custom bass in the U.K then I would deffo give Alan a shout.
He'll tell you everything within his knowledge that he can and he's got patience beyond patience when it comes to helping/letting you choose what you want.
His workshop is just covered with basses and woods (organised of course) which is a very nice vibe when you're on a mission for a new bass.
the sound quality and playability is spot on for any kind of sound that you want to have due to his phenominal EQ system and the amazing build all around. It becomes a machine of brassdestruction when you're with a drummer aswell, it's always nice to be heard ya know haha

Edited by Basska

Heres some snaps of the body woods:
[attachment=31923:IMG_3971.jpg]
[attachment=31922:IMG_3970.jpg]

When I first caught a glimpse of that Birdseye Maple I knew it was for me! I think it really gives it that custom feel because as you said, it's such an unusual thing to see instrument wise.
I couldn't agree more haha. It all just looks like wood aswell, then it's like Alan waves a magical wand and presto it's a beautiful wood!
I decided to go for the Butternut body (White Walnut) first of all because I like the colour and the grain it has and second of all because I am keeping to a colour coordination of purple and beige/white. It's not cheap but it's not too expensive which is good because it's probably going to get belt rotted away (I hope not tho :|)

Nice body shape. How many strings you going for?

Edited by Basska