Why become a member? ×

Ned Steinberger CR5M

chrisgriff

[quote name='Matty' post='580709' date='Aug 25 2009, 09:22 PM']Price for the G-Bass?[/quote]
Ideally I'd accept £350 for it. Difficult to know until I find out how much people are willing to pay. Might still put it on ebay, but I thought I'd give you enthusiasts a chance to snap it up before I do so. As this seems to be a rare beast and they're not manufactured anymore, this may change my expectations of price (I'm a bit cautious, as the last time I sold a bass I thought I'd get £200 and ended up getting £585!).

I've had an offer for my NS Design CR5M, but it is a bit too low to let this go. Anybody interested in this? I may be persuaded to move on price, but I'm looking for as close to £1200 as possible.

It has very little use since I bought it in 2004, I can provide additional pics to those interested. It does have a small ding on the very top of the headstock (not visible when on the stand!), but apart from that it is in excellent condition. Comes with sturdy tripod stand (also in excellent condition) and a gig bag.

[quote name='chrisgriff' post='581035' date='Aug 26 2009, 09:54 AM']I'd accept £1200 no problem. (list price was £2149)[/quote]