Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Tech Question

Urban777

Hey, I'm sorting out the gear I want to get and for a long time now I've been switching between rig ideas, but I've just thought of something else. Can you mix two MAG 810 cabs with an Ashdown 600H?

If anyone has any knowledge about this, or any advice than please comment :-)

[quote name='Urban777' post='580060' date='Aug 25 2009, 12:13 PM']Hey, I'm sorting out the gear I want to get and for a long time now I've been switching between rig ideas, but I've just thought of something else. Can you mix two MAG 810 cabs with an Ashdown 600H?

If anyone has any knowledge about this, or any advice than please comment :-)[/quote]

No - as far as I know the 600H will only take a 4ohm minimum load, and as the MAG 810 are 4 ohm each that would give a load of 2ohm and probably fry the head.

[quote name='Urban777' post='580060' date='Aug 25 2009, 12:13 PM']Hey, I'm sorting out the gear I want to get and for a long time now I've been switching between rig ideas, but I've just thought of something else. Can you mix two MAG 810 cabs with an Ashdown 600H?

If anyone has any knowledge about this, or any advice than please comment :-)[/quote]

I've no idea, but Ashdown's tech department are the most helpful of any company I've dealt with. I'd drop them an email.