Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: Lakland DJ 4 -----SOLD------

galore

My Alleva is being built and that means I don't need Lakland anymore (plus a P fits better in my current band). Darryl Jones model, 4 strings, lake placid blue finish, maple fretboard, hard case included. The bass was well used for gigs and recordings but is in very good shape since it was always carried in hard case. New strings were put on few days ago.

Would like to trade this bass for walkabout amp or maybe walkabout scout. M-pulse 600 or 400+ is fine as well, although I would prefer walkabout because it's small and light. This is a long shot but maybe there's someone looking to get rid of their mesa and get lakland dj instead :)

Detailed pics will follow. If there's anything I forgot to add or you'd like to know, just ask or drop me a pm :rolleyes:

Edited by galore

Yes it's standard finish. In real it's not as sparkly as it looks on photos, the flash on camera made it more prominent than it really is. But grain texture is really fine as seen on photos. Sorry, I'm not from UK. The bass would be shipped from Slovenia.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

To be honest, I think potential bidders might be put off with the Bass coming all the way from Slovenia. This would no doubt be a real headache with customs charges etc.
Have you thought about using an on-line auction sites?

Good luck with sale,

Cheers,

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...