Why become a member? ×

ampeg micro vr!

0175westwood29

• 7 months later...

I got the Micro VR head early this year and recently gigged with it at a 200 person capacity venue with no problems.
I could not afford the matching cab so i am playing through a Laney 4x10 cab.
As a relative novice i also love the simplicty of the control panel, bass, mid and treble. Its so easy with just those options to find a sound you like without spending hours/days/weeks twiddeling around with too many control knobs.

[quote name='basswarrior66' post='814317' date='Apr 21 2010, 09:27 PM']I got the Micro VR head early this year and recently gigged with it at a 200 person capacity venue with no problems.
I could not afford the matching cab so i am playing through a Laney 4x10 cab.
As a relative novice i also love the simplicty of the control panel, bass, mid and treble. Its so easy with just those options to find a sound you like without spending hours/days/weeks twiddeling around with too many control knobs.[/quote]

cool man!

ive got the av cab but not the vr head! gonna get myself the rig so i have 2 of the cabs as im gonna use them as part of my effected rig with my lm2, and use the vr as a practice amp, plus im in a covers band playing pubs and that will make a perfect rig!

andy