Why become a member? ×

FS - Overwater Perception 4 SOLD.

giblett123

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='giblett123' post='571542' date='Aug 17 2009, 12:48 PM']Hi folks,

here we have an Overwater "Perception" with Swamp ash Body, maple neck with rosewood fretboard, Overwater soap-bar pickups & 3 band Overwater EQ. This bass is mint, no buckle rash, scratches or play wear. I bought this from "stantheman" a couple of months back & it is beautiful but I'm on a mission to reduce both my bass mountain & credit card bill! I'm pricing at £699 for a quick sale & can courier but would prefer collection from Birmingham (I can meet within a reasonable distance).
Cheers for looking
Chris
PS it comes in a decent hard case.[/quote]

Was withdrawn while Bob was selling his, now up for sale!

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='585791' date='Aug 31 2009, 02:56 PM']Those pup look pretty hot! How they sound??[/quote]

Phat! big output from the circuit, probably darker sounding than some of the other Overwaters I've played, very nice though, you fancy having a go on it?

[quote name='pietruszka' post='587813' date='Sep 2 2009, 06:55 PM']Damn it!!!! Giblett, stop putting nice basses up for sale!!!
Id love an overwater but if I get any more basses my Mum will kill me.
A pleasure to deal with to!

Ps The fretless is still top notch!

Dan[/quote]

Yay Dan how the hell are you? sure I can't tempt you with a very special price? mucho cheapo! just tell you mum that if you can't drink or smoke it its good & an investment in your health! :)

[quote name='jackjazz' post='590093' date='Sep 4 2009, 07:59 PM']hey this looks like a realy great bass

just like to ask how heavy the bass is and

what size is the string spacing

hopefully this bass will be around when i get some cash next week

hope no one buys it[/quote]

I hope someone does! :) it weighs around the 8 1/2 lb mark, nice a light & really well balanced, string spacing? not sure, it looks & feels the same as my Jazz! I'll find out for you & post it later.

Cheers.