Why become a member? ×

FS Eden rig WITHDRAWN

FS D410XLT £500, D210XLT £300, WT500 £400
All in a good condition for age with no physical damage (apart from I have lost the little coloured disc that goes on the treble parametric knob) but has obviously been used. The amp comes racked in a 4u hard case with a Korg tuner leaving 1u slot spare.
The D410 has seen very little use as it only came out for big gigs, the D210 has been used regularly but none of the rig has ever been pushed hard (I dont play very loud and always had PA support)
I need to down size because a. I dont need a such a big rig anymore and b. I need to do my back a favour c. I cant buy anything else untill I have sold something.
I am willing to sell separately or the whole rig

[attachment=30938:PICT0016.JPG][attachment=30936:PICT0015.JPG][attachment=30934:PICT0010.JPG]
[attachment=30935:PICT0013.JPG][attachment=30939:PICT0018.JPG]

Edited by Captain Rumble

[quote name='Captain Rumble' post='569926' date='Aug 15 2009, 02:04 PM']FS D410XLT £500, D210XLT £300, WT500 £400
All in a good condition for age with no physical damage (apart from I have lost the little coloured disc that goes on the treble parametric knob) but has obviously been used. The amp comes racked in a 4u hard case with a Korg tuner leaving 1u slot spare.
The D410 has seen very little use as it only came out for big gigs, the D210 has been used regularly but none of the rig has ever been pushed hard (I dont play very loud and always had PA support)
I need to down size because a. I dont need a such a big rig anymore and b. I need to do my back a favour c. I cant buy anything else untill I have sold something.
I am willing to sell separately or the whole rig

[attachment=30938:PICT0016.JPG][attachment=30936:PICT0015.JPG][attachment=30934:PICT0010.JPG]
[attachment=30935:PICT0013.JPG][attachment=30939:PICT0018.JPG][/quote]
not been a lot of interest I dont know if thats a reflection of the equipment or my pricing (I did rather pick the prices out of the air) however the item I would really like to shift is the 410XLT so price drop to £400. If you think I'm in cloud cuckoo land on price let me know I wont be offended (spent most of my life in cloud cuckoo land or somewhere nearby).
John

[quote name='Captain Rumble' post='571848' date='Aug 17 2009, 05:54 PM']not been a lot of interest I dont know if thats a reflection of the equipment or my pricing (I did rather pick the prices out of the air) however the item I would really like to shift is the 410XLT so price drop to £400. If you think I'm in cloud cuckoo land on price let me know I wont be offended (spent most of my life in cloud cuckoo land or somewhere nearby).
John[/quote]
price drop £300

[quote name='Captain Rumble' post='574247' date='Aug 19 2009, 02:45 PM']price drop £300[/quote]

if u take paypal and willing to ship to ireland (ups are cheap) then we could manage sumic :)

EDIT.. i can sort some sort of pickup if too much of a hassle.. what impedance is the cab btw??

Edited by hedzball

[quote name='hedzball' post='574648' date='Aug 19 2009, 08:02 PM']if u take paypal and willing to ship to ireland (ups are cheap) then we could manage sumic :)

EDIT.. i can sort some sort of pickup if too much of a hassle.. what impedance is the cab btw??[/quote]
Hi
I have never used paypal to be paid for anything so I dont no much about that, as far as shipping is concerned the cab weighs aprox 45kg it would have to be handed to a company that can pack it apropriatly and ship it and Im afraid that would be at the buyers expence and risk.

The cab is a D410XLT 700W @ 8ohms

Dont mean to sound so negative just wasnt expecting an enquiery from so far away if your still interested let me know, I dont mind delivering to a location within a reasonable distance of Portsmouth (south coast) for the cost of fuel Iguess it shouldnt be to much of a problem to set up paypal or whatever else I can do to help.

John