Why become a member? ×

Did I show you?

theosd

[quote name='metalmaniac' post='60755' date='Sep 15 2007, 10:02 AM']Do I hear a John Butler Influence.?

Might have to come see you guys sometime.[/quote]

Glad you say so, it can only ever be a good thing to be compared to JBT; whom we're all going to see on Thursday! Woop!

We're playing today at the command house in chatham at 6pm if you fancy it, it's an all day event with decent bands on from 2!

be awesome to see you there!

[quote name='paul, the' post='60793' date='Sep 15 2007, 11:45 AM']I really like the song arrangement. Very pretty.

I think the rhythm ought to be turned up in the mix (12string perhaps?) - and have a guest bouzouki spot or mandolin.

I'm only going by the first track, but great - really nice to listen to.[/quote]

Why thangyew! There is a mandolin on the first track already... can you hear it? It is a twelve string being used, and the myspace player does none of it any justice, tends to compress everything together when you have a warm analogue mix like ours; strange! We can spend 5 minutes writing a song and 2 weeks working on dynamics =]

[quote name='metalmaniac' post='60828' date='Sep 15 2007, 12:57 PM']I wasnt aware they were playing.

They arent sold out but ticketmaster is screwin up and wont lemme buy
ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH[/quote]

Bad news! There's always touts...

I'm sure it will be a fantastic gig. You know that when you don't even care who's supporting!

Good luck getting a ticket, dude.

Anymore feedback for my choons?? =]