Why become a member? ×

PA / Bass equipment clearout ** SOLD **

[u][b]The t.amp TA1050 Power Amp[/b][/u]

First item is a 'Thomann Own Brand' Power amp. Made in China but pretty decent. Just over 1000W and under 16Kg, would work equally well as a PA or Bass power amp. Despite appearances, its hardly used. Bought as a spare for my band's PA amp, was foolishly (not by me) carried around without a rack case until I confiscated it and put it in one until I decided to carry my much lighter and smaller version of this amp so it could serve as a spare for both the PA and my rig.

Don't be put be put off by these details, it's actually a very good amp! Just not being used for the reasons mentioned previously.
[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/tamp_ta1050ii_endstufe.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/tamp_ta1050ii_endstufe.htm[/url]

£153 new, will accept [b]£45 o.v.n.o. [/b]
Would prefer not to post, so you could pick it up from my home or can deliver to a reasonable distance in and around North London or the Essex area at fuel cost.

[u][b]Furman PL8-E Power Condiditoner[/b][/u]

Has 10 female output kettle lead connectors and a very long power cable. Works perfectly well, except the lights don't work, even with new bulbs. An email conversation with Furman revealed that the light function couldn't be economically repaired and I'm such a tart about these things.

Am willing to post this, and will let it go for [b]£30 inc postage.[/b]

Will even include a male to female kettle lead connector to get you going.

Edited by Sharkfinger

Amp Specs:
[list]
[*]2x 525W/4Ohm
[*]2x 350W/8Ohm
[*]input sensitivity: 0.775V
[*]short circuit protection
[*]limiter
[*]THD less than 0.05%/1kHz
[*]Inputs: jack/XLR
[*]outputs: Speakon & binding posts
[*]19" rack/2U
[*]depth: 44cm
[*]Weight: 17.3kg
[/list]

Last reduction before eBay. Need to clear space, so grap these fine bits of equipment. C'mon, £45 for an excellent power amp??? Give your preamp more power or drive that extra cab!

Forgot to mention that it can be picked up from or delivered to Enfield or various points in Essex.

Edited by Sharkfinger