Why become a member? ×

GONE NOW Schecter Hellraiser 5

jawwww

Hi, guys.
I have this 5 string bass, but I really need a 4 string bass so would like to trade it.

Schecter (diamond series) Hellraiser bass is a very good bass. It maybe has some little scratches, dings, but they are hardly noticeable. The overall condition is pretty good. It has been used for 6 months. It hasn't been played much. I bought it for about 700 pounds; in USA you can get it for about 800$. I guess it would be worth at least half the priced I payed - that would be a total bargain. Has a nice, powerful sound and good neck. And the looks!

I would like a 4 string bass ( the same value ). I would prefer a jazz-type bass (e.g. Fender CIJ), but I would consider all the offers. However, fretted and with JJ,P or PJ pickups would be the best. I don't care about dings or dents and stuff like that. The sound and nice neck is what matters to me.

Feel free to ask questions - I will try to reply as soon as I can.

Here I copied a complete description of the bass :

The look, the feel and the sound are all amazing. This Schecter Hellraiser 5 string bass is an astounding instrument with a solid Mahogany body and superbly figured Maple top with Abalone bindings, 35" scale multi-laminate Maple & Walnut neck-thru construction with Ultra-Access for complete access to the highest notes on the fretboard which has 24 jumbo frets and Black Pearl 'Gothic Cross' inlays on a high quality Rosewood fingerboard.

The pickups are EMG 35HZ with EMG 18 volt active 2-band EQ and Volume/Blend/Bass/Treble knobs. The hardware is black chrome, has the Schecter Custom String Thru Body (or Top Load) bridge & heavy duty die-cast tuners.

Here are some pictures.

[attachment=30804:IMG_0001.JPG]

[attachment=30805:IMG_0003.JPG]

[attachment=30806:IMG_0005.JPG]

[attachment=30807:IMG_0006.JPG]

[attachment=30808:IMG_0007.JPG]

[attachment=30809:IMG_0008.JPG]

[attachment=30810:IMG_0011.JPG]

[attachment=30811:IMG_0013.JPG]

Thanks for looking!
Janis

Edited by jawwww

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='568113' date='Aug 13 2009, 06:10 PM']Hi Janis.

Good luck with the sale man.

Just to let you guys know. I sold Janis my GT6B. He's new to BC but is a stand up guy to deal with.[/quote]

Thanks Rich