Why become a member? ×

yamaha bb605 5 string active

grosa

Dont know why but i dont really get on with the shape of this,maybe the pins in my forearm!

as the title suggests its a bb605 nathan east body,2 j type hummers 3 band active eq gold hardware nice natural wood,
dead nice to play and not been abused
im pretty used to six strings now (basses,dont worry)
so id happily swap it for a six or make me an offer.

ta

oh and is this one

Edited by grosa

[quote name='grosa' post='60513' date='Sep 14 2007, 06:09 PM']as the title suggests its a bb605 nathan east body,2 j type hummers 3 band active eq gold hardware nice natural wood,
dead nice to play and not been abused[/quote]
Has it got the NE pre amp and what scale is it? Finally, what sort of price are you looking for?

yeah its the ne-1 active parametric,its a 34 inch scale,i have no b string probs at all with it.

only thing i noticed is a little fingermarking on the wood where my index hits it,i will have it spotless though.
for extra i can take it into work at bentley and have the body done in mega gloss
it has a few teeeeeeeny tiiiny marks,like bollocks all really
i dunno ill say to start...
250 delivered? not 1000 miles away like
may part ex with summat....

Edited by grosa

[quote name='Machines' post='60524' date='Sep 14 2007, 06:28 PM']Some pics would help sell this - great basses.[/quote]

i agree this ones been really nice to own sound any plays ace, and looks best in natural but i have a plate in my arm that rubs right on the bloody thing and i cant deal with it anymore.
so im goin back to little bodies