Why become a member? ×

Shep's gear...

pantherairsoft

You slept and missed it. The RIM went to Nobody's Prefect as part of the trade with the Stunning Roscoe above. The Spitfire went back to Bernie and the GB Camp where is will find a new owner or become a special show bass...

I'm a 2 Roscoe man now and never been happier with my bass tone and feel.

GAS free? Where basses and amps ate concerned - YES! For the 1st time in years.

• 3 months later...

Yeah this is a tad outdated. Half of whats in the thread is no more. In fact, my ride as a bassist since starting this thread has changed soooooooo much. I never thought when I started this thread as a rock bassist, that I'd be playing live drum & bass in nightclubs by now!!

What do I currently use...

I own 2 basses now-
Roscoe Century Signature 6 Fretted & Roscoe Century 3006 Fretless

I also own a D'Armond Ashbory (strung with Pahoehoe Uke' strings), that is used mainly at home, but sometimes in the studio for upright tones, although most such tones come from the Roscoe fretless these days.

Rig wise-
Barefaced Big Twin T, driven by an EBS 1v2 Pre and Crown XTi 1000
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/c87580c2.jpg[/IMG]

At home I now have an SWR WorkingMans 10 combo for practice use, and the photo above shows the expanse of my current pedal set up. I'm waiting to have my new custom board all set up before posting anymore pedalboard pics though...

Thats about it. I've had a huge clear out to fund some of the custom items I use and so literally EVERYTHING else that has appeared in this thread has moved on. Most of them to other members of the BassChat community.

Shep